Friday, May 8, 2009

So much to update... first

I wanted to say "thanks" to both my mom and Nate. On April 9th (just a few weeks before finals) I had my first surgery ever, and hopefully the only one I'll ever have! They had to remove a HUGE cyst that was actually causing me no pain but it needed to be done. Mom came up to help out and help she did... so thanks mom!

And Nate.. well here he is chowing down on cookies right in front of me when I wasn't allowed to eat for the past 12 hours or so... such a sweet guy!! But besides the cookies he is pretty wonderful, thanks Nate for all you do!


Here is the so very cute bracelet they made for me, even had my name engraved on it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez - I hope it all went OK. I've never been in surgery but I'm sure it's crappier than poo. And Nate was mean to eat cookies in front of you. You should have shoved one up his nose.
-Brittny

Folks Photography said...

i'm so glad you were finally able to figure out what was wrong-- stupid doctors. I wish i could have been there for you more. we loved seeing you tho! you rock. yay for being done with that surgery!!

Cristina said...

ditto to what melissa said! That's exactly what I planned on writing but I read her comment first! :)