Tuesday, May 26, 2009

$10 unlimited ride!!!

Cord and Whit came up to visit the other weekend. They came without Avery... bummer for me, I would love to see her, but a great break for them! While they were here we decided to go to "Sliding Rock" a place up in Alpine where Nate is from that has a small waterfall you can slide down into a little pool! Here is a picture of Nate standing in front of it:The problem was that the water was still freezzzzzing and it was running way too fast... so nobody dared try it. We were afraid that might happen... but we had another plan! Not to far from this place is a pond, with a pretty good ramp.

Here is Whitney in front of the pond.
Here are the boys standing on the ramp checking it out.
Here is Ransom with his brand new... $10 bike! We needed an old beat up bike so Ransom went down to DI to see what he could find. Any bikes he found wouldn't work but when he was leaving he saw someone donating one, so he bought it off them for $10 bucks! I Bet when that family left for the DI they didn't know they were going to make a profit for their unwanted stuff!!! You've got to love the duck taped seat!
And finally, here are our three riders... Cord, Ransom and Nate.


VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED
The following videos have been rated PG-13 for some language and a very small amount of nudity!

Cord...


Nate...

Ransom's 3rd jump... with a little surprise!

The bike got a little beat up, mainly the handle bars were bent way back. But it held up pretty nice for a $10 unlimited ride!


3 comments:

Dorlene said...

Oh My gosh! That was insane and you loved every minute. Looks like a ton of fun, but I would never have tried it, I'm a big chicken. Love to see you having fun.

Mike said...

I can't believe how jealous I am. Next time I go to visit we are going to go and do this. Oh and Cord and Nate have pretty severe farmers tans.

ScAlly-Wags said...

Emily- I love this! HILARIOUS! My Bishop from my BYU singles ward actually owns the land for sliding rock, so we used to go up there all the time! Fun, fun. How are you?