Monday, May 18, 2009

From Utah to RV to Mesa and back to Utah

After graduation I took a trip home! First I got to hang out in RV with the fam, here we are cooking a little dinner with Tammy's girls.


Boys will be boys... what would going home without a wrestling match be like!! As long as they keep to themselves, which is not always the case, I'm alright with it!











Marian and Alex showed me a few tricks on the tramp...

But you've got to watch out for the hole!!!

Trist showed me a few Tech Deck tricks!
I wasn't very good at it!!
Then off to Mesa I went for a few days... I pulled into town just in time to jump into a swimming suit and get to the lake! Nate and Jen taught me how to surf... it was a blast and the kids got in on some pretty fun rides too... one of which was being dumped off the tube! Oops!


Here is Nate surfing, this is what I got to do! One day this will be Trex instead of Nate... but the picture will probably look the same!

I think Harlee loved the tube the most... check her out!













The kids loved the pet store, exspecially the fish!



Harlee and Shelbi are imitating how their brothers were sleeping!
We also got in a good movie and fun game of Ultimate Frisbee, sorry no pics... but happy birthday to Mike and Ryan!!!
Nate has a sister down in Tucson (soon to be two sisters) so we got to hang out with them for a little while! Here we are at the pool!
I love the hair Danielle!!











4 comments:

Nicki said...

Fun to see the pics of Jen's kids. I wish she would update her blog! I know she is super busy and has a good excuse. Looks like lots of fun!

Amanda said...

That had to be a LONG drive. You got some cute pictures. Trex and Nate look so much a like its crazy!!

Mike said...

What about our road trip? What about when we broke into the dome to jump on the pads, what about us? I'm messing around, that post was already long enough. Good to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

If you ever come through Mesa again, or drive through on your way to Tuscons, stop in Tempe off of 1-10 and I will feed you and Nate a wonderful meal of goodness. After all, all Walters are my friends. - Brittny Goodsell