Friday, May 8, 2009

Next... Finals

Finals week came and left! I'm so glad its done. What a painful week it was! I had six finals with only five days to take them... but I survived. Wednesday April 22 was the last day of finals and the last final I'll ever take (for my bachelors at least!). At 11:00 we had a 130 question final that was a beast... so afterward it was time to celebrate!! A few of us friends got together for a little Mexican food!


Here we all are, full of relief... and food!


Melissa and Matt... graduating together!
Ally and Cristina... moving away so soon!
Me and Shari... the only two staying in Utah!
Me and Kapu! Kapu just graduated from BYU Idaho and is moving back to Africa and getting married! She just happened to be coming through town to catch her flight and got to hang out for a few days!

2 comments:

Folks Photography said...

so cute!!!!!!

Cristina said...

oh I love these pictures! Can you email them to me please?