Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Allred Family Reunion

Two years in a row, now that's a record! :)

First I wanted to recap a little on last years reunion. It was held in Cedar City. We went skeet shooting, played around the world ping pong, ate some good food, played a lot of games, looked at old pictures and just hung out! Here is a slide show to see it all and a highlight of what happened that year.




(Emily's) Allred Family Reunion 2007 Highlight

While we were all skeet shooting much to our surprise (and at the same time not surprising at all) Grandma Mary stood up and said "isn't it my turn?!" I know she just had another birthday but if you think this lady is getting old you better think again! It was great! :)

This years reunion was just as great! This time it was held in Mesa. Thanks to Jen and Nate we got to go boating. We also got to ride the four wheelers, BBQ, play a few paintball games and some got to go golfing. It was a busy weekend and so much fun being around the family! Here is another slide show of all the great times we had and another highlight.




(Emily's) Allred Family Reunion 2007 Highlight

So this years highlight was definitely when Doug and Caroline rode on the tube at the lake and totally biffed it (we all did but theirs was the best)! I wasn't actually on the boat when it happened but I could hear Doug hit the water from the shore! That had to of hurt. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this event, but it was fun watching the video Mike took.

10 comments:

Dorlene said...

Em - great slide show of the 2007 Reunion. I didn't get to go and pictures are such a great way to hold on to memories. 2008 Reunion was great, so good to see you.

Love to look at the pictures you post.

Mike said...

Holy smokes! Great post Emis, that one must have taken a while for ya. That was great to get to see both years with each other. I really liked your highlights. I'll be it next year.

Dorlene said...

It's me again, Em...love the slide show of the pics. So much fun to see everyone having a good time!

Jennifer said...

cute post Emo! I love all the pictures from last years reunion too! It was fun remembering...

Jenna said...

Yeah!! I didnt take a camera so Im glad there are some posts- Thank goodness for blogs!!! The renuion was fun to see everyone. Move back here please I need a running partner surely Nate would love the desert life!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linde said...

You guys have way too much fun! Fun memories. Cute blog. Hope you are doing good.

Whitney said...

I like the post all except the highlight it seems you have forgoten the having to row the boat back to shore because watching you guys have to do that brought me so much joy it was great.

*Ashley said...

Good post! That covered all of it! I'm just sendin' people to your blog to read about it! :) I really like that you put pics from last year too!

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

Emily!!!! You look fab! How are you?
Skeezie