Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GOOD TIMES

First I just want everyone to know I survived my first semester at BYU! It was a rough one, Anatomy kicked my butt. Poor Nate had to deal with all the stress, but WE made it. It ended last Wednesday and it feels so good to be done! Mike came up to visit us but I hardly got to see him I was so busy taking test, sorry Mike! But he got to go golfing with Nate and Eric so I hope he had a good time anyways. After all the stress I got to celebrate with my family coming to town for a visit. What a treat... I'm so glad they all came.

While Jennifer went to the graduation (congrates to Tori) I had the privilege of babysitting! I dont know how she does it, Jennifer you are a champ. But it was a blast hanging out with the kids. After all the kids were bathed, dressed and ready (that was an event!) I sat them down to take a picture (above) of my hard work, its the only time Dax and Trex cried?! The girls were begging to go to the park. I finally got the boys loaded in the stroller and the girl’s coats on and just as we were about to roll away Jennifer pulled up!

I cant believe the boys are so big already!


KIDS LOVE BIRTHDAYS!
I dont know how excited I was that it was my birthday but the kids sure were excited and if you dont act excited they look at you like you are crazy! Thanks Laura and Eric and the boys for the cake!

But Nate must not have been as excited as the kids were! :)


Are we Jazz fans or were we just in it for the fun! :) Here is me and Shelbi at the Jazz game.


Dad taught Nate and Tristan a new way to practice on their softball skills. Its called pepper (I think). They stand up against the wall and catch the balls dad would hit to them. Nate said it was like dodging bullets at a shooting range. He must need to practice more!


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's a great idea of how to practice baseball but I wouldn't dare with dad behind the bat! Thanks for babysitting so I could go to the graduation. It was great to see you guys!

TrinEthan said...

happy birthday willy! oh and also congrats on the byu semester! my sis transferred over a few sememsters ago and she too said it was a bit harder than expected! Good job!

Unknown said...

Great job (blog) Emis. That was too short of a trip. That was fun watching Nate and Trist at Pepper! They neither one knew what to expect.
You and Laura sure did get a taste of what a lot of kids are like all at once and for a whole day of family fun! We are so excited about our Emi being at BYU and completing another semester. You DID it and you can do it again. I guess kids like a B-day party no matter how simple it is.

Colleen said...

Thanks so much for keeping Kenzi too! She thinks she has a new aunt now and is so glad Shelbi, Harlee, Dax and Trex shared you! It's always so nice to see you!

Amanda said...

It was so good to see you! You are a Champ for taking all the kids! You'll need it some day ;)