Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Camping

For memorial weekend we went camping with some friends.
There were 12 adults, 16 kids, 8 horses, 7 dogs, and 1 sheep!
Yes... a sheep! And I didn't even get a picture so you'll just have to believe me! But needless to say we had a full camp!

Again... I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures! But here are a few to paint a small picture of what our trip was like.

Horses come with horse trailers! Here they are all lined up.

The horse coral, where we keep the horses.

Nate and Janice getting ready for their horse ride

Our nephew, Hans- who everyone kept saying looks just like his Uncle Nate!

Hans again after he feel and scraped his elbow (he walked around holding his injured arm like this for a while!)

Little Cash- our friends little boy- being shy when I got the camera out!
There was two of us there that are about 7 1/2 to 8 months pregnant! We faired pretty good considering. I made sure I had my father-in-laws comfortable cot with extra pads and a couple pillows to sleep on. It was perfect, minus the midnight trips to the outdoor bathroom (a tree!).
It was a fun trip and a last yah-hoo before I start school... next week!

4 comments:

The Rubens said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I'd have to agree that Hans looks like Nate. And you poor thing, midnight trips to the bathroom at the tree!! Hope your feeling good.

TrinEthan said...

you are braver than me... my hubs keeps wanting to go camping... i tell him he'll have to go without me!

Anonymous said...

oh my word - he really does look like Nate. Weird. It's always good to see pics of the Walter family. Adam will be there soon to join in all the fun, I'm sure.

Cristina said...

camping with horses huh? sounds awesome! good luck with school!!! I just now remembered that I never responded to your facebook message - I'll go do that!