Monday, June 29, 2009

Utah Summer Games

Volleyball is so much fun! I love this game!
This year I got onto another team for the Utah Summer Games down in Cedar City, I played last year too-- it is so much fun to play volleyball again!
This years team name: Watch Out!
Last years team name: Blockbusters!
(you've got to love the creativity of a team name)
So After a few days of constant play, soreness and complete tiredness... the end results were:
third place winners....
we wont mention that it was in the lower division! :)But that was alright with us, we got a really cool bronze medal anyways!

3 comments:

Mike said...

"Watch Out" was the best you could come up with? I don't really think that name makes sense. So you were team Watch Out. What could you use for a mascot? Anyway good work

Nicki said...

Fun! I love the Summer Games! Good job. Have fun on your cruise!

The Rubens said...

Emily, congratulations on your win, your bronze metal was awesome! It was fun seeing you guys in Wolf Creek. I hope the job hunt is still going well.