Monday, May 19, 2008

Paintball Weekend

This picture was taken about 10 minutes before I got pelted right in the butt! Thats what I get for acting all tough, it stung a good one! Me, M.jay and Whitney thought we had Ashley and Jordan surrounded, they were dead for sure, but our judgment was a little off and I ended up walking right into their line of fire! The game had just started and I hadn't even gotten the chance to shoot my gun. I felt like such a loser walking off the battle field so early in the game! But not to worry after that sour defeat I never lost again!!

I didn't know paintball would be so much fun! It was too bad that Nate had to miss it all but I loved every minute! I'm so glad Cord and Whitney put it all together. Thanks guys!!

But... however fun paintballing was, I have to say that the best part of the trip was getting to see little Avery! She sure is a cutie!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Good job with the post. I always picture you trying to come up with what to say. This time I pictured you sitting there for a while, then smiling as you typed about getting hit in the butt. Anyway I feel bad, I didn't mean to send you the picture that had that weird effect on it. If you want the original picture let me know.

*Ashley said...

That was so much fun! I'm SO glad you came!!! And we actually got to spend some time just hangin' out so that was great too! See ya in a few days!!

Jennifer said...

haha thats funny! I got hit in the butt with a golf ball once...it's not fun! Cute picture of Avery!

Whitney said...

She is kinda cute huh? lol I thought you liked me more than Ave but I guess I was wrong... JK Im just glad I didnt get hit in the butt! Are Mike and Ash coming down? Im so happy everyone is coming down!