Saturday, May 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE

The month of May is one big birthday party! We've got birthday's back to back, on the same day or just close to each other. Everyday of the month I worry "did I forget to call someone to wish them a happy birthday, or is that tomorrow!" But it also makes it easy to remember everybodies birthdays, just as long as you dont mix up the dates!
Happy birthday Mike, do you remember when you were so young you could ride on dad's shoulders?! I do because it was the day that I didn't get to anymore. Someone stole my seat so I had to walk! :)
Today you are a quarter of a century old, how do you feel about that?!

Hope you have a great birthday.

7 comments:

Mike said...

I feel just like you do, only 2 years happier. So you got the whole family to come visit you on your birthday, I got M.Jay, and I don't think he's here to see me at all. He is here in Cedar, only I don't know where in Cedar.

Jennifer said...

Where in the world do you get all these funny pictures? Happy Birthday Mike!

Whitney said...

Just like you complain complain complain! it's mike's birthday and all you can think of is how you had to walk forever ago! it's not all about you emily try thinkin of others for once!

Whitney said...

oh happy birthday mike and that was me the magnificent the amazing the awwwsome cord that wrote the post before.

*Ashley said...

Aw, that's a cute pic! Poor Emily! At least you guys ended up being pals though!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day Mike! You can bet someone stole Mike's seat even sooner. Besides, I probably put Emis down to take the picture. Great memory anyway.

Grandma Mary said...

Jen just help me sign in try to leave a comment. See if this works I love the pillow story, but why not, but your not supoose to tell who my favorites are, remember????