Friday, March 16, 2012

No Blanket Left Behind

 Trace has 3 favorite blankets.  A brown one, a green one and a yellow one.  They are just baby blankets so I guess its a good thing he has more than one so they actually cover him up at night.  
He doesn't have to have his blankets all the time but if he does want them he wants all three.  There is no leaving a blanket behind.  
It actually works out perfect when he snuggles up next to Rylee on the floor to watch a movie- he has one blanket to share and two to keep for himself!





4 comments:

Cristina said...

That is so cute! Trace is getting so big!!

Mike said...

I do not even know this Rylee girl. I really need to know her.

Velda said...

Rylee is in good hands thanks to Trace I can see that! Love, Grandma Velda

The Rubens said...

They are adorable!! I just want to squeeze them tight! Rylee is turning into such a little person. Cute babies!