Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Number 2

Its a bit of a late announcement but we are expecting baby number 2!
This was a bit of a surprise even to us! In fact we found out on April Fool Day that we were pregnant and weren't sure what to think! But we couldn't be more excited for our little family to grow!

Trace is so excited to be the...
Even if he doesn't really understand what that means!!


Next questions is will he get a little sister or a little brother!
We find out soon!

New baby's due date: November 26, 2011!
Age difference between Trace and new baby: 16 months!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

So excited for your new addition! Im glad ill be here for this one, well maybe...hope She comes early!!

Laura said...

So so happy for you guys!! And maybe we'll get to see Trace before #2 is born. We will be in Utah in august! I'll call you soon so hopefully we can see you guys then.

*Ashley said...

Woo hoo!! We're SOOO excited!! Can't wait to see that little guy...my guess is a boy btw :)Miss you guys!!

Dorlene said...

Conrats! What a special blessing for you.

Jenna said...

We are going to Utah in Sept for a wedding so we will have to get together. I have still never met Trace.

Mike said...

Ah Cord and I were closer together than these two will be. I totally guessed right by the way. Really excited!

Lydia said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!! My kiddos are 19 months apart and I have loved them being close in age although there are some challenges it's great to have them close.

TrinEthan said...

wow! congrats!