Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Skunked and.... skunked again!

Can you find the deer?





Don't worry, neither could we!! :)

Wait...

Nope, just a doe (who got away too fast for me to get a picture)... and then later some other fellow hunters!
But otherwise we got skunked! No deer this year. But we got to go camping, ate some good food, got in some hiking, nice scenery...



and good company!
Here is our underage hunter- who wasn't allowed to carry a gun of course, but he did have a tomahawk! Which he planned to put to good use when he said:
"I'm going to kill a squirrel with my tomahawk!"

5 comments:

Mike said...

Wish I could have been out there with you. I wouldn't have gotten skunked like you guys did, but I'm glad you had fun with the other stuff.

Dorlene said...

Oh boo...just think the one that you didn't see or get will be bigger next year.

Folks Photography said...

can i just say how jealous i am of you guys and your awesome outdoor adventures?!?!?! :) sad no deer, but what a fun time!!!! miss you guys!

The Rubens said...

So sorry you couldn't see any deer. But it looks like you had fun anyway!

Cristina said...

emily!! I miss you! I totally admire your outdoorsyness.