Saturday, October 11, 2008

GIRL FUN... BOY FUN

Last night me, Laura, Jenny, and Heidi had a girls night! Its been awhile sense I had one of those. We went to Gardner Village in SLC to watch A Witch Palooza A Music Dinner Show. Laura had gotten free tickets that Eric had won at work. It was well... ummm... interesting! And the food was... Ok, I guess! We did get to stand up and dance a little, which is never good in my case. I hate looking like an idiot! O well, it was still fun to have a girls night anyways.

So the reason we decided to have a girls night was because the boys were away on their own trip. Nate and his dad along with Eric went down south to do their 120 mile bike ride! Which in my mind is madness... but for some reason they seem to like this stuff! They ride 60 miles a day to make a round trip back to where they started. That means that once they start they have to finish! Last night on the phone Nate said they survived the first day... so we'll have to wait and see how today went.
At least it is a pretty ride through Zions, here is a picture of them on last years ride Last year it was Nate, his dad and brother Adam. This year Adam is gone on the mission and Eric was crazy enough to go with them. If I get any pictures of this year I'll have to post them later.
Guys are crazy, sometimes I just dont understand them! :)

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Good to have you back girl! Almost nothing better than a good girls night out! I am amazed by Nate's bike ride. Yeah, I've never had a desire to do anything like that and doubt I ever will. Hope all is well!

Jennifer said...

120 miles..That's nuts. Well great to finally see a new post. Glad you had a fun girls night.

Janae said...

Sounds fun. I wish I could have seen you dancing 'cause my dancing skilss are less than stellar too. Ha Ha. I miss sorting out my life with you. Hope school is going well.

Janae said...

apparently my spelling skills are less than stellar too.

Nikki said...

A girls night out would be GREAT! :)

I have a new blog address
www.nikkidavisfamily.blogspot.com